Last week the Ticket to Work team attended the National Transition Conference: College and Career for Youth with Disabilities in Washington, DC. Approximately 750 people from the transition communities, Employment Networks (ENs), Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (VRs), young adults, and family members gathered to learn more about opportunities for young adults with disabilities to become self-sufficient.
Nearly 100 people visited the Ticket to Work exhibit booth during the two-hour Poster Session where attendees received the latest information about the program including:
- Wallet cards containing website and Call Center information;
- Megan Riggs Success Story;
- Youth Transition slick sheet with information on how to improve the transition from school to adult life with specific Work Incentives targeted to young adults with disabilities.
Discover what the Ticket to Work program
can do for you. For more information, visit
www.socialsecurity.gov/work or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(866) 968-7842 (V) or (866) 833-2967
Follow us on social media to stay connected.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/choosework
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/chooseworkSSA
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/choosework
|<< Return to Blog|