Call to Participate! Ticket to Work EN Report Card Listening Sessions: December 16 Webinar and December 19 National Teleconference Call
Social Security’s Office of Employment Support Programs (OESP) is hosting two listening sessions to gain input about a proposed revision of the Ticket to Work EN Report Card. OESP is committed to improving the EN Report Card and invites ideas and comments from:
- People who have an interest in the rules we use to administer the Ticket to Work (TTW) program, apply for or receive disability benefits or SSI payments,
- Ticket to Work participants,
- Employment networks (ENs),
- Advocates, members of the public, and
- Organizations that represent parties interested in the TTW program and support the employment of people with disabilities.
Below is information about how to PARTICIPATE in these FREE sessions: